Starting the day from a clean bed and in clean, fresh clothes gives your loved one a natural boost in confidence for the day. A referred caregiver can assist your loved ones with laundry and changing linens, and can include:
- Change the bed linens.
- Change clothes or lay out outfits.
- Assist in gathering and sorting laundry to be washed.
- Loading and unloading washer and dryer.
- Folding and putting away laundry.
- Assisting with personal hygiene
- Assistance with exercises
- Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Laundry and linen change
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation and help with feeding
- Medication Reminders
- Escorting the clients to appointments and activities
- Helping client with mobility issues and transferring
- Respite care
- Reporting client status and changes to family members and professionals