Clients will likely be reluctant to give up the independence that driving offers. A referred caregiver is able to drive the client to doctor’s appointments, run errands and go shopping.
For many family members, having to arrange for transportation can be a challenge. A caregiver can help with this challenge by making sure they don’t miss an appointment and can accompany the client on errands.
- Assisting with personal hygiene
- Assistance with exercises
- Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Laundry and linen change
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation and help with feeding
- Medication Reminders
- Escorting the clients to appointments and activities
- Helping client with mobility issues and transferring
- Respite care
- Reporting client status and changes to family members and professionals